KIDS & TEENS
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
We believe that kids and teens can prevent future stress and negative experiences if they are taught mindfulness at a young age. If they learn how to increase positive thoughts and beliefs while their minds are still developing, then the techniques of mindfulness based stress reduction will remain with them for the rest of their lives.
CLARITY. COURAGE. CREATIVITY. COMMUNITY.
INSPIRATION. INSIGHT. INTUITION. ILLUMINATION.
A POWERFUL COURSE CREATED FOR KIDS AND TEENS WHERE THEY ARE ABLE TO DISCOVER THEIR UNIQUE TALENTS LEARN VALUABLE TOOLS AND SELF-EMPOWERMENT TECHNIQUES THAT PREPARES THEM FOR SUCCESS AT SCHOOL AND IN LIFE
This awe-inspiring course focuses on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught at Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course (CIB), the 8 week program is designed to take kids and teens on a profound journey into unearthing their creativity, tapping into their purpose, and thereby activating their full potential. Using practical tools and techniques the CIJ Insight For Life Instructor will empower kids and teens to step into their authentic true selves.
This 8-week course is designed to provide students with a competitive edge by helping to foster and develop the powerful creative potential within them.
Specific benefits and outcomes often include the following:
- Generates new ideas for life purpose and creative passions.
- Creates a new relationship with organization for dealing with time management and stress.
- Inspires innovative problem-solving and consistent breakthrough thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Improves communication skills that breeds self-confidence when standing up to peer pressure/bullying, and provides new access to better communicate with family and friends.
- Provides mindfulness tools to cultivate focus and attention for better results in academics.
Each student will come away with a deeper knowing about who they are, practical approaches for creating what they want, and the skills to move on to high school, then college, and into life with motivation, direction, and self-reliance.
If you are interested in having your child take the course or learning how you can bring this into your school, after school program, yoga studio or wellness center please contact